Friday 18 December 2009

Money Money

 We have now been without any form of income since the 1 December. Our benifits claim has not yet been dealt with. We have £20 in hand. Thats it. Things are looking black. I want to weep. As Winston Churchill once said however, if you find yourself in hell, keep walking. Standing still is not an option. So i fill in application forms, and I look for more things to sell. We have been living since the 1st of December on money from books i have sold. I think i will have to have another look through and see what else i can sell.

5 comments:

  1. Someone online bailed me out a while back and lent me some money, I recently started working and tried to pay her back. She refused saying it was never a loan and she was happy to help.

    I would like to honour her kindness by helping you if you will let me. I do not want paying back I would simply like you to help someone else out in the future when you're more in a position to do so.

    Email me at joxy@gmail.com (Sarah knows me if you're wondering who I am :-) )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps you could set up a paypal account and let Mad Priest know. He could get the word out so that people can help...

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much. I have checked what is in the fridge, and down the back of the sofa. We can get through till boxing day. Hopefully the benefits will have come through by then! If not then i may well accept the offer joxy! Hopefully i will get a job quickly. Thank you. The offer means the world to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're welcome.
    If you need it, please do let me know :-)

    ReplyDelete