Saturday 5 December 2009

Welcome

Hello, how do you do, welcome to this the new home of my blogging. As frequent flyers will know this will be an irregular program of ramblings about my home life and the occasional step into matters theological.

The cast:

me - Andy Nomynous. I am 34 years old, and have just exited from training for the preisthood. the current plan is that i will become a theologian in some shape or form instead. How this will be achieved is as yet very unclear.

The long suffering wife - The long suffering wife has been married to me for some seven years? I am guessing seven years anyway.. but i'm not good at dates and things. In marrying me she joined in a roller coaster ride that has led from one disaster to another - despite it all she still declares she love me.

The tornado - our soon to be year old girl. She is very high energy, very smiley, and much to my surprise not yet broken. I haven't dropped her once, or lost her! This has come as an incredble shock to everyone who knows me.



Sinful Theology? Well one of my big topics of study currently is sin. What is it? What is good? What's it got to do with God? I am also a heretic. I lurch from one set of unbelief's to another, normally with a great deal of clumsiness.

4 comments:

  1. And a very interesting heretic you are too. Hello! Welcome back! (PS is it OK to put you on my blog list these days?) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great intro!!! Good to hear from you again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you guys. I must warn you my heresies have got worse since you last heard from me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello again! I love heresy and firmly believe that heretics are the most interesting thinkers. Looking forward to reading some good heresies here.

    ReplyDelete